Author Topic: A Thought...  (Read 4567 times)

Offline zoeybird

• Swapers
    • You're a Doll
Re: A Thought...
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 12:48:37 PM »
I like the idea! I need a rooting and sewing class. I am terrible at both and can't seem to master those two.

Offline Cyndrome

• Swapers
    • Deviant art account
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 04:19:16 AM »
handsewing or machine sewing?

Offline zoeybird

• Swapers
    • You're a Doll
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 08:02:36 AM »
both, but mostly hand sewing.

Offline ilvmakindolls

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 06:48:49 AM »
I think this was a great idea!  I see, however, that nothing new has been posted in a long time.  I wonder if anyone is thinking about doing more with this?  I DO learn a lot more through things like this.  Excellent idea!  If I think up of any kind of class that I can teach, I will teach it! :sewing1:

Offline Valkyrie

• Administrator
  • Ruler of all I survey
    • Dolls-n-Daggers
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 10:00:21 AM »
I think this was a great idea!  I see, however, that nothing new has been posted in a long time.  I wonder if anyone is thinking about doing more with this?  I DO learn a lot more through things like this.  Excellent idea!  If I think up of any kind of class that I can teach, I will teach it! :sewing1:

Yesssss, well, that would be my fault.

A huge group diversity is, ya know, a good thing? - but it DOES make it a tad tricky to hold a class that everyone's interested in... or even that MOST people are interested in.

WHEN (not if!! :grin1:) I finally get my doll-room cleaned out enough that I can work in it again, I WILL hold the silly 'simple skirt' class... I will I will?

If you wander through this entire board, you'll find that at least 'some' (largest percentage?) people are interested in sewing classes above all else...

But.... *I* personally will absolutely get behind anybody who wants to create a class on ANYTHING!!

The one class I did hold (teeth) was soooo much fun! :grin1:

That which does not kill me - has made a grave tactical error - Jerry Pournelle

Offline Emma

• Swapers
    • My doll-blog
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 06:42:33 PM »
:clap1: :toss: :bounce: :woot: I think it's a great idea!

:shocked: THAT EMOTE HAS A BUM CRACK :toss:
What if the smiley in the middle actually is giving birth to the jumping one <_<
That would be an account for why it's naked...